WHEN USING ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES, BASIC SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
1. Read all instructions carefully.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs and a potholder. Do not close or clog the steam vent openings under any circumstances.
3. To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or any other part of this bread machine, in water or other liquid.
4. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
5. Unplug the power supply cord when the appliance is not in use, or before cleaning.
6. Do not use or operate the appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions or has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended or sold by the manufacturer may cause injuries.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let the power supply cord hang over the edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Do not place the appliance on or near hot gas or electric burners, or in a heated oven.
11. Extreme caution must be used when moving an appliance containing hot contents or liquids.
12. To disconnect, press STOP, then remove plug from wall outlet. Grip plug and pull from wall outlet. Never pull on the cord.
13. Do not use the bread machine for other than intended use.
14. Avoid contact with moving parts during operation.
15. Do not pour any ingredients directly into the bread machine - only into the baking pan. The baking pan must be then placed into the machine.
16. Do not operate this appliance in the prescence of explosive and/or flammable fumes.
17. This appliance is intended for HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY and not for commercial or industrial use.
18. To avoid damaging the machine, do not place the baking pan or any object on top of the unit.
19. Do not clean with scouring pads. Pieces can break off the pad and touch electrical parts, creating a risk of electric shock.
20. Do not use bread machine for storage purposes nor insert any utensils, as they may create a fire or electric shock.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). As a safety feature, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO DEFEAT THIS SAFETY FEATURE.
A short power-supply cord is provided to reduce the risk of becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. An extension cord may be used if precautions are taken in their use.
If an extension cord is used:
1. The marked electrical rating of the extension cord should be at least as great as the electrical rating of the appliance, and
2. The cord should be arranged so that it will not drape over the countertop or tabletop where it can be pulled on by children or tripped over accidentally.